ESTEEM is a nationwide program to develop the leadership skills of young Catholics. Employing a multifaceted approach, ESTEEM provides college students with the inspiration and tools for deeper engagement in the life and witness of the Church. An initiative of the National Leadership Roundtable on Church Management and Saint Thomas More Catholic Chapel & Center at Yale, ESTEEM focuses on the core competencies of spirituality, education, community and service.
So you’re a student. And you want to develop your leadership skills and live out your faith. You’ve come to the right place. Talk to your campus minister to find out more today. Or email us. We’re here to support you.
- It’s the opportunity of a lifetime for the next phase of your life.
- It’s about lively weekly gatherings with your Catholic peers.
- It’s about retreats and self-reflection, and a powerful mentor relationship.
- It’s all designed to help you understand more about yourself and your Church. So if you’re ready to explore your faith and your leadership abilities, get ESTEEM. And shape the Church’s future. Now.
So you’re a campus minister. And you’re committed to forming the next generation of Catholic leaders. You’ve come to the right place. ESTEEM can help you do just that. Get in touch with us. We’re here to help you.
- ESTEEM is a groundbreaking national program created to develop the leadership abilities of Catholic young adults.
- ESTEEM engages students through retreats, workshops, seminars, and fieldwork to develop leadership skills.
- ESTEEM forges powerful mentor relationships between participants and professionals living their faith in inspirational ways.
- ESTEEM develops the next generation of Catholic leaders.
- ESTEEM is the Church’s future. Now.
So you care about the future of the Church. And you’re committed to helping form the next generation of Catholic leaders. You’ve come to the right place. ESTEEM does just that. Get in touch with us. We’re here to help you shape the future of the Church.